Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo! Did I scare you?

In 1974, a young reporter asked Sister Esther Newport (RIP) a series of questions about her experiences with the supernatural in old Foley Hall, home of the Faceless Nun apparition. Sister Esther indulged the reporter with several stories, including one that directly affected her. It seems Sister Esther was working in Foley Hall when she heard knocking from the cupboard behind her.

“‘When it happened the third time, I was just a little uneasy.’” This knocking was followed by scratching and scraping that seemed to be coming from a little passageway. “‘I was so scared I couldn’t move! At that moment something swished by the window, and I got out of there as fast as I could.’”

To read more hair-raising stories, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment