Monday, August 13, 2012

A busy mother finds a little peace

Lenore Renier, PA, (right) is the companion of Rachel Renier.
Any woman who is married and has young children knows that there is never enough time to do everything that needs to be done. Add to those jobs the responsibility of serving as a learning coach for your children who attend a virtual charter school through the Chicago Public Schools, and there’s little room for a mother to breathe, let alone attend to her spirituality. But Rachel Renier has finally decided that carving out a little time for herself and her spirituality is a good thing. Thus, she is a Providence Candidate-Associate.

“With young children and a long running list of things to do, I have a hard time untangling myself from the practical needs of my family and redirecting my focus on my spiritual development. I also have to fight the urge to reject every thought that isn’t a perfectly profound reflection. I try to remind myself that this journey is not a straight path to greatness, but a spiraling loop of discoveries that will build on each other,” shares this mother of four.

And an added bonus for Rachel is the fact that her Providence Associate Companion is her mother-in-law, Lenore Renier, PA.

“Without a doubt, knowing Lenore has inspired me to be a better person. She has shared her faith, encouraged, and supported me since I joined her family. Through this experience, Lenore and I have shared and cried and laughed. I look forward to deepening our relationship as we continue to work together,” continues Rachel.

You can learn more about Rachel and Lenore on our website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment