Thursday, September 30, 2010

Profile of our 2010-2011 Providence Candidate-Associates

“I feel an emptiness I wish to fill. Becoming aware of the charism and the mission of the Sisters of Providence I feel I will be filled with grace which in turn will help fill my emptiness.”

This is what one person wrote on her application to become a Providence Candidate-Associate. Twenty other people submitted applications to become Providence Associates. Eighteen women and men will attend a day of orientation at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods on Oct. 9 or 23. Three people from Taiwan will attend an orientation at a later date.

Just who are these 2010-2011 candidate-associates? Sixteen are women and five are men. Seventeen are Catholic. To find out more about these candidates, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment